SAT/ACT Customized One-On-One Tutoring
Our SAT/ACT customized tutoring services are designed to help your student achieve their best possible score on this important college admissions test.
Our team of experienced tutors have a proven track record of helping students improve their scores and achieve their goals. They’ll work with your student to develop a personalized study plan that fits their needs and schedule, and provide guidance on test-taking strategies to help them feel confident and prepared on test day.
But our customized SAT/ACT tutoring isn’t just about improving your scores. We also focus on building confidence and motivation, so your student can approach the test with a positive attitude, and stamina. We believe that the right mindset can make a big difference in your student’s performance.
We believe that our comprehensive approach sets us apart and distinguishes us in this area.
Included in our SAT/ACT customized tutoring:
- A free diagnostic test to determine which test is best for your student
- Regular full-length and section-specific practice tests, with and without teacher supervision
- Extensive review and analysis of your student’s responses to help them understand their strengths and areas for improvement
- Focus on both content and the specific features of each test and section
- Written post-session analysis and test-taking strategies to help you continue to improve and succeed
We understand that the SAT/ACT test can be stressful and overwhelming. This is why we strive to create a positive and supportive learning environment. Our tutors are patient and encouraging and will work with your student at their own pace to help them reach their full potential and maximum score.
We are dedicated to supporting your student in their college application journey. Our SAT/ACT customized tutoring service will help your student reach their goals.
About our Teachers:
Each tutor has extensive experience at top test prep centers and teaches all sections of both tests. They have worked with hundreds of students, each with unique learning styles, and have successfully engaged and readied them for these important assessments.
Why Families Should Use
S4 For Students
How S4 Study Skills Improves Student Outcomes