Crash Course in College Study Skills
Does your student know how to study smarter, not harder?
Our Crash Course for College Students will teach them how.
College is a very exciting time for your student. It gives them a new level of academic responsibility.
Our personalized college study skills program will prepare your student for academic success from the moment they attend their first class, to ensure they are ready to thrive and get the most out of their new academic environment.
In this fast-paced, intensive study skills program, we teach rising and existing college students our evidence-based system of skills, tools, and strategies for studying, organizing, and managing a college-level workload.
- Note-taking in lectures
- Note-taking when reading
- Deciphering high-level ideas and supporting details
- Visual thinking
- Syllabus management
- Planning, organizing, and managing time
- How to study and prepare for classes and tests
- Strategies for active reading, listening, and retention
- Time management
- Task management
- How to stay attentive in class and stay focused
- Avoiding procrastination
- Focus, concentration, endurance, active listening, active learning
- Test-taking strategies: before and during
- How to maximize time spent studying
After our tutoring, your student will have:
- A system of skills, tools, and strategies needed to do well in college
- Strategies for effective and efficient studying
Successful Study Skills 4 Students will provide your college-bound child with the tools needed to develop strong study habits, boost grades, and have a successful academic experience in college.
Learn how to ensure your student gets the most out of their college experience. Begin by contacting us!
Don’t wait to get started. Call 203-307-5455, or email us:
Why Families Should Use
S4 For Students
How S4 Study Skills Improves Student Outcomes