Open To All Area Parents
7 Skills Your Student Needs for Success Next Year
In a one-hour highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn what skills their rising student will need for success next year.
There is no charge for the program, but registration is requested. Bring a friend!
When: Monday, May 18 at 6:30 pm
Fairfield Public Library
1080 Old Post Road | Fairfield, CT 06824
- What are the 7 skills all students need to be successful in school?
- How can your student combat the summer slide?
- How can your student best be prepared for school next year?
- How can your student avoid feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study?
- What are the best study practices?
- What can you do as a parent support your student?
Please join us for what is certain to be a compelling lecture. There will be plenty of time for questions. Bring yours! And bring a friend!
Want to offer this workshops in your school or organization? Email us to find out how.
If you think your student would benefit from 1:1 tutoring in study skills, time management, executive functioning, test prep writing, math, Spanish, and more, call us. We can privately tutor your student in your home, on a day and time convenient to you, including weekends. Contact us: 203-307-5455, email.